Getting injured on the job can leave you with mounting medical bills and the loss of ability to perform work. The good news is that you have the right to workers’ compensation, which according to law, holds your employer responsible for providing you an ample settlement amount to cover all your losses. While it is possible to file a claim without a workers compensation attorney Tulsa, it pays working with a workplace injury lawyer Tulsa to make sure that you will get the rightful compensation for injuries sustained. Here are major reasons why you should seriously consider professional help when seeking workers’ compensation:
- A workers’ comp lawyer isn’t an added expense—it is actually a great way to minimize your expense and speed up the process so you won’t have to prolong the agony of having to wait around to be compensated. If the cost to hire a lawyer is what’s holding you back from seeking professional help for your case, find a firm that works on a contingency basis. You won’t have to pay them until you are able to collect compensation from the at fault party.
- Lawyers also make sure that you are legally entitled to all the benefits of the claim as the injured worker. This means everything from your medical costs to your average weekly wages, all the way to your disability benefits, among all other benefits you stand to get from the claim.
- Workers’ compensation lawyers are well versed in all the ins and outs of workers’ comp law. They can help you through any obstacle you may face as you go through the claims process.
- A professional lawyer can protect your rights as the injured party should an insurance provider try to sell you out or tell you that your condition (or a pre-existing one) doesn’t qualify for compensation.
- An experienced attorney will also help you prevent claim denial by making sure that all steps to the process are followed down to the littlest detail. All possible loopholes preventing you from getting your rightful settlement are dealt with.
Burton Law Group is the perfect place to seek out the help from an expert Workers compensation attorney Tulsa who can provide you the guidance and assistance you need in navigating the claims process for worker’s comp following your workplace injury. A workplace injury lawyer Tulsa is your best resource for information and direction as you file a claim.