BRANDON J. BURTON ATTORNEY AT LAW
I have always felt obligated to help others through what can be some of the hardest times of their lives. When someone is injured at work, without income, and not aware of their rights, I help them navigate the complicated field of workers’ compensation. The law does not always protect the injured worker, especially in Oklahoma, but I will never stop trying to help injured workers through either the court and/or commission or through the legislature. When not practicing law, I enjoy spending time with my family on our ranch. I grew up farming and something has always drawn me back to it. It recharges my batteries. If you can’t find me at court or in the office, then I am likely at the ranch but never too far away to help.
BORN: Wichita Falls, Texas, December 11, 1968.
Oklahoma State University (B.S. 1991; M.S. 1993); Oklahoma City University (J.D. 1996).
Admitted to bar 1997 in Oklahoma and 2006 in Texas. Also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Western District, Eastern District of Oklahoma, and Northern District of Oklahoma.
- Member of Oklahoma County Bar Association,
- Member Board of Directors of Oklahoma County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (1999-2001),
- Oklahoma Bar Association (OBA),
- OBA Continuing Legal Education Committee, (2000-2002),
- President of Lawyers for Working Oklahomans 2002-2003,
- Current Board Member of Lawyers for Working Oklahomans and Workplace Injury Litigation Group.
- Member of Oklahoma Association for Justice, AmericanAssociation for Justice, and American Bar Association.
- Member of Governor Brad Henry’s Workers’ Compensation Task Force 2004-2005.
- Luther Bohannon American Inns of Court member.
- Appointed by Governor Brad Henry to the Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission in 2009.
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Law