If you’ve been the tragic victim of an accident at a construction site, you surely don’t deserve to bear the additional pain that could come from navigating the swampy waters of legal compensation. Most construction site accidents occur due to the negligence of some individual or company. Often workers are laboring under dangerous working conditions, or proper safety measures haven’t been implemented. Any construction worker by virtue of his job is placing his health and safety in the hands of the employer. If a mishap occurs, he or she has every right to recover for the physical, monetary and emotional damage. A good construction site accident attorney can help you in your time of need.
Construction Sites are accident prone:
- The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration in 2015 has reported that three of the most common safety violations occur on a construction site.
- A drive around Oklahoma City reveals the huge amount of construction work happening in the city.
- Though most construction companies and contractors maintain a safe workplace, construction sites tend to be hazardous
- Accidents or injuries may result from scaffolding failures, welding explosions, forklift misuse, negligent crane operation, elevator failure, chemical exposure, explosions, dropped tools, tripping hazards, electricity/live wires, and various other mechanisms.
How can a construction site accident attorney help you?
- Your attorney will be well versed in the law. There are a number of state and federal laws concerning personal injuries and construction sites, which may or may not be applicable in a given situation. He can help navigate these laws to help you recover compensation for your losses
- As a skilled Construction Site Accident Attorney, he will analyze the details surrounding the accident and persistently follow-up every entity that is involved. Attention will be directed toward lead contractors, subcontractors, property owners, vendors, equipment rental companies, and/or the manufacturer of the tool, equipment or vehicle
- He will investigate medical records, the construction site, witness statements, and parties related to the incident to determine liability as well as the laws applicable to your claim
- He has experience in handling third-party claims which is important as there are a number of complex liability issues that pertain to construction accident lawsuits
- He can start an investigation into your claim, identify any liable parties, and determine the type of claim you should pursue
Our construction injury lawyers are Here to Help!
The Construction Injury Lawyers at Burton Law Group provides skilled representation for those who have suffered personal injuries or wrongful death as a result of a construction site accident. If you have been injured in a construction accident, it is essential that you hire the best Construction Injury Lawyer to handle your case. Our attorneys are experienced and well-equipped to go against any insurance company who tries to deny you the compensation you truly deserve.