Court of Appeals held that employee’s fall in loading bay area of Dillard’s while going to lunch is covered by Workers’ Compensation Act.
Court of Appeals held that heart related injury which occurred following employee’s objection to intrusive monitoring policy of her employer is covered by Workers’ Compensation Act.
Supreme Court overturned law denying employee’s right to rebut a positive drug screen as being the cause of an on the job injury.
Trial Court decision ruling that injury sustained by worker participating in a required play day on employer’s premises is covered by workers’ compensation.
In the second box but these case numbers in scrolling order:
Verdicts and Settlements
1. $8,200,000 Toxic Torts
2. $7,000,000 Insurance Bad Faith
3. $6,000,000 Professional Negligence
4. $5,000,000 Professional Negligence
5. $3,000,000 Trucking Case Negligence
6. $3,000,000 Professional Negligence
7. $2,500,000 Premise/Electrocution
8. $2,200,000 Trucking Case Negligence
9. $2,200,000 Auto Negligence
10. $1,700,000 Product Liability